Raspberry-Chipotle Brownies With Chocolate Ganache
photo by Smuckersreg
- Ready In:
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Hershey's® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water, eggs, chili powder and espresso powder 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan. Drop spoonfuls of preserves onto batter; swirl preserves and batter with knife in S-shaped curves.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour mixture over brownies. Refrigerate 30 minutes (topping will be soft). For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010. Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc. Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!