This refreshing bellini drink uses fresh raspberries and is very easy to make! Courtesy of Dave Lieberman of Foodnetwork.com
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled (can use Prosecco or other sparkling wine)
- In a small shallow bowl, mash the raspberries with sugar until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Pour about a tablespoon of the puree into each of four champagne flutes.
- Slowly fill each glass with Champagne (careful, it will fizz up).
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love raspberries so this lovely drink was tailor made for me. Used a good quality sparkling wine as I don't like champagne and frozen berries from my garden. My drink fizzed up, but I quite liked it. This was quick and very easy to make, I will be enjoying it often. Great taste and beautiful presentation, the only change I would make next time is to strain the seeds from the drink. Thanks so much for sharing Dr. Jenny. Made for ZWT - 7 Italy.Reply
see 6 more