Raspberry-Apple Nut Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A sweet and crunchy salad. Great summer salad as a side dish, or add grilled chicken or steak to make it a main dish.
- Ready In:
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 (7 ounce) bag baby spring mixed salad greens
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thin (Gala or Golden Delicious taste best)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup apple and cinnamon glazed walnuts (such as Emerald)
- 1⁄3 raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- In large salad bowl, combine greens, apples, raspberries, and walnuts. (And optional meat).
- Gently toss with dressing.
- Crumble bacon over salad and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION