Raspberry Almond Trifle
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tbsp. raspberry liqueur or 1/4 cup orange juice, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, separated
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In large mixing bowl, beat whipping cream and 1 tablespoons liqueur until stiff peaks form. Fold in Eagle Brand; set aside.
- Layer bottom of twelve 4 oz custard cups or remekins with lady fingers. Brush with some remaining liqueur. Spread half of jam over ladyfingers. Spread evenly with half of cream mixture; sprinkle with half of almonds. Repeat layers with remaing ladyfingers, liqueur, jam, cream mixture and almonds. Garnish with a couple fresh raspberries before serving.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.