Rarebit Pork Chops
Just four ingredients in this quick and tasty midweek meal idea. Make it with fish: Spread the topping over fillets of firm white fish or salmon, then cook in the oven or under the broiler until the fish is cooked through and the cheese melted and bubbling.
- Ready In:
- 4 pork chops
- 4 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Place the chops in a large, shallow roasting tray and bake for 15 minutes Mix together the mustard, cheddar and creme fraiche.
- Spread over the top of the chops.
- Return to the oven for 5 mins until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with some potato wedges and greens.