Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- Put mayonnaise in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually whisk buttermilk into mayonnaise and whisk until smooth.
- When mixture is creamy add rest of ingredients and mix until well blended; chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a very nice recipe. It has a very nice flavor that is tasty on those crunchy, crispy greens. However, I thought it was way too thick (my personal preference). I did add more buttermilk to thin it out and was very satisfied with the final product. Thanks for sharing good Ol' Justine Wilson's recipe.