photo by steve in FL
- Ready In:
- 8 English muffins
- 1 -2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (can use canned chicken)
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread english muffins with ranch dressing.
- Top with the chicken, bacon and finally the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 wedges for appetizer servings.
- Optional: Sometimes I add diced tomatoes if I have them around, that's good, too.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Who, me? I'm just another face in the crowd..