Ranch Mac & Cheese
Variation of a recipe I found in Taste of Home Feb 2010. This is a easy stove top recipe that takes just a few minutes to cook.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- In that same saucepan melt butter. Add the dressing mix and whisk until combined. Add in the milk and heat through. Stir in the cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Add macaroni back into cheese sauce and heat through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION