Ranch-Flavored Brussel Sprouts and Chicken Sausage
photo by AllergyGirl
- Ready In:
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add olive oil to the pan along with the spices. Then toss in your brussel sprouts.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the brussel sprouts and let them sit for a couple minutes until they begin to burn just a bit.
- Use a spoon or a flip of your wrist to turn the brussel sprouts over to cook on the other side.
- Once the brussel sprouts have been flipped, add in a few tablespoons of water and cover the pan with a lid. Keep an eye on them, being sure to move them around once more so the little guys don't stick to the pan.
- While the brussel sprouts finish cooking, add a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add your diced bacon to the pan. As soon as the fat begins to render out into the pan, add the sliced chicken sausage. Stir somewhat regularly for about 7 minutes.
- When your brussel sprouts are soft enough to stick a fork through, remove from heat, salt and pepper once more, then place in bowl.
- Top with your cooked bacon and sausage.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!