Ranch Dip Mix
Another recipe from my "Gifts in a Bag" recipe book. I have made all the dips from this book and all of them are great! When having a large party I prepare all of the dips, so every one can have their favorite tastes. Cook time is chill time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 3⁄4 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
TO ADD LATER WHEN READY TO MAKE DIP
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine the above ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Place in a 3x4-inch ziplock bag or small jar and seal.
- Attach a gift tag with the directions on how to prepare the dip.
- Combine the Ranch Dip Mix with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.