Ranch-Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes #RSC
photo by redhd244
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 30mins
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 4 baked idaho potatoes (cooled)
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 slices turkey bacon (well done)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green shallot
- Cut Chicken into 1" cubes or smaller and put in large zip-lock bag.
- Add Greek Yogurt and packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix to bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Cook marinated chicken in large skillet till fully cooked.
- Add Frozen Spinach and continue heating.
- Remove from stove and stir in Cream Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut small layer off the top of each baked potato and scoop out most of the potato.
- Put some cheese at the bottom of each potato and fill wit chicken mixture. Cover opening with the rest of the cheese and top with Turkey Bacon crumbles.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Top with shallots and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!