Ranch Alfredo Chicken Pizza #RSC
photo by hilard222
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup jarred or refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups thinly sliced shallots or 2 medium shallots
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ground black pepper
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, combine Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and Alfredo sauce. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until soft and caramelized. If shallots begin to brown too quickly, add water 1 Tablespoon at a time, stirring until water evaporates. Add spinach to skillet with shallots and sauté 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken breast, lemon juice, and the shallot-spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a floured work surface, roll out pizza dough into a 13-inch round. Transfer dough to a pizza pan. Spread Ranch-Alfredo sauce evenly over crust. Top with mozzarella and chicken mixture. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese. Bake pizza 15 minutes or until crust is browned and crisped on the bottom and the cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!