Ramen Snack Mix
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
- . Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
- Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
- Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
- . Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
- . Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
- Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
- The recipe:.
- . Add the sliced almonds, dried cranberries and dried apricots.
- . Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">