Raisin Honey Pound Cake
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- Rinse raisin,drain,dry on a towel and chop fine.
- Sift flour,baking powder and salt together.
- Cream butter with honey until fluffy. Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and beat well. Add flavoring, raisins and nuts and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 300 degrees for about 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!