photo by Erinka
- Ready In:
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir in raisins.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, eggs, oil, apple sauce, and honey. Add to dry ingredients and still until moistened.
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined muffin tin. Fill cups nearly to top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out dry and clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!