Rainbow Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons turmeric (1 1/2 tablespoons for orange color, 1/2 tablespoon for yellow color)
- 1 canned beets (use juice only)
- 1 cup blueberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon beet juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beet, powder
- 1⁄4 red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 scallion
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and slice in half lengthwise; place yolks in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix turmeric and warm water; dip several hard-boiled egg white.
- In a bowl of beet juice, dip several hard-boiled egg whites.
- In a bowl of blueberry juice, dip several hard-boiled egg whites.
- In the bowl with hard-boiled yolks, add and mix mayonnaise and mustard; then add black pepper, salt; mix well.
- Separate the egg yolk mixture evenly into 2 bowls.
- In the first bowl, add turmeric and mix. In the second bowl, add beet juice; mix then add beet powder.
- Remove the newly-colored egg whites from the bowls.
- Pipe in the newly-colored egg yolks into their original home; mix and match the colors to your preference.
- Top with chopped red peppers, parsley, and scallion.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!