Fried corn tortillas are ready for the dipping in this hummus plate filled with the flavors and textures of ratatouille and topped with crumbled goat cheese, pine nuts and a splash of lemon juice. Ragú® Recipe Contest Entry
1. In a large skillet heat oil until it snaps with a drop of water and fry corn tortillas. Flip the corn tortillas once after about 40 seconds and fry the other side. Remove tortillas on to a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Cut or tear fried tortillas and set aside.
2. In another large skillet bring pasta sauce, spaghetti squash, eggplant, onion, peppers, garlic, basil and thyme to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a food processor finely mince; garbanzo beans, tahini, water, lemon juice, salt and garlic.
4. Remove the hummus and place on a serving plate.
5. Spoon and place the Ragu ratatouille in the middle of the hummus.
6. Top with crumbled goat cheese and pine nuts.
7. Garnish the plate with fresh parsley and lemon slices.
8. Serve with the fried corn tortilla pieces for dipping and squeeze lemon slices for some zest.