Radish Spring Onion and Lettuce Soup
- Ready In:
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 75 g peas
- 520 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g lettuce leaves, removed washed
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons double cream
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Melt butter in pan add potato and onion then cook for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add peas and stock bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add lettuce and cook uncovered for a further 5 minutes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Return to pan add spring onion and radishes then season to taste.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes then add cream and chopped parsley.
- Stir and Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!