Radish Salad With Cashew Mustard Dressing (Raw Vegan)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 3 large white radishes
- 2 cups radish tops (greens)
- 6 tablespoons cashews (soaking for 30 minutes &ndash, 2 hours is optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Peel and slice radishes into bite-size pieces.
- Chop radish greens into bite-size pieces. Place both radish slices and greens in a bowl.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender and mix well to make a dressing.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer.
- Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!