Rachel's Apple Crisp
This is not the lowest fat recipe in the world but it's so good! =) I use crisp tart apples and find that it nicely compliments the sweet crust.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 1⁄4 cups oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- about 4 cups thinly sliced apple
- Combine all but the apple until crumbly.
- Pat half in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour apples over crust and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 until apples are soft.
- Very good warm, cold, or with ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION