Rachael Ray's Roasted Chicken and Sausages
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Rachel Ray recently prepared this dish on her TV show. Looked (and sounds) fantastic!
- Ready In:
- 4 pieces chicken thighs (bone-in with legs attached)
- 1 lb italian sweet sausage
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh rosemary (2 finely chopped)
- 7 -8 sprigs fresh thyme (4 finely chopped)
- 12 baby potatoes (such as baby Yukon gold)
- 8 shallots (halved through root and peeled or 4 small red onions, quartered through root end)
- 1 lb bunch seedless black grapes (snipped into small clusters)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large, shallow roasting pan, dress chicken and sausages with about 1 tablespoon of EVOO.
- Season with chopped rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes, shallots and black grapes with remaining EVOO, salt and pepper and add to the roasting pan.
- Bundle the rosemary and thyme sprigs and toss them in the pan as well.
- Roast 45-50 minutes until the meat juices run clear and the chicken skin and sausage casings are crispy.
- To serve, arrange meat, sausage, potatoes, shallots and grapes on dinner plates and garnish with pan juices and balsamic drizzle.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION