Rachael Ray's Ritz Welsh Rarebit
- Ready In:
2 1/3 cups
- Cook bacon until crisp. When cooled, crumble into bits and reserve.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and cook a minute BUT do not brown.
- Whisk in milk and cream.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer and cook until thickened.
- Stir in paprika, cayenne, mustard, Worcestershire and cheese until melted and creamy.
- Garnish with bacon bits and serve immediately with tomatoes and crackers for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 26 and I teach high school Spanish. I've always liked tinkering around with recipes to make something new and trying new foods. As a result, I am quite chubby. In any event, in my free time I like to read, cook, spend time with family and friends and travel.