Rachael Ray's Barbecued Succotash
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes or until onions are golden. Add black beans, corn, salt and pepper to taste. After the corn has heated through add the BBQ sauce. Stir to combine and serve garnished with the parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!