Rachael Ray Wafflewiches
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Express Lane Meals, this recipe is so so yummy and filling.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard
- 8 waffles, lightly toasted
- 1⁄2 lb deli-sliced ham
- 1⁄2 lb deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 1⁄2 lb deli-sliced swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the butter and melt it.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading honey mustard on 4 of the waffles, then topping with equal amounts of ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese. Spread cranberry sauce liberally on the 4 remaining waffles and place them atop the sandwiches.
- Fry the assembled sandwiches in the melted butter and cook for a few minutes on each side until they are deeply golden in color and the cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION