Quinoa With Spinach & Tuna
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- Mix the stock with the water and bring to boil.
- When nearly boiled add the minced garlic and frozen spinich so that it can defrost (add later if fresh).
- When boiled add the quinoa and turn heat to low, simmer until all liquid is absorbed.
- Prepare the veggies, if using frozen veggies, when liquid is nearly absorbed, heat up the veggies as per packet directions.
- When all liquid is absorbed, add the tuna and the veggies, stir through and then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, I am very passionate about cooking and love discovering new recipes. I love participating in the events since I'm always finding new recipes that I wouldn't have found on my own. My housemates and boyfriend all enjoy our food adventures and I love to leave people positive reviews and nice ish photos.