Quinoa Vegetable Pilaf
- Ready In:
- In a small saucepan, saute onion and.
- carrot in oil until tender. Add rice and.
- quinoa; stir to coat. Stir in broth and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and.
- simmer for 15-20 minutes or until liquid.
- is absorbed, adding the broccoli during.
- the last 3 minutes of cooking. Remove.
- from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!