Quinoa Stuffed Kabocha Squash
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- In a sauce pan, place quinoa, 1 cup of water and a vegetable stock cube.
- Bring into a boil, reduce heat and cover, and cook until all the water is gone, for about 15 minutes.
- Cut onion, pepper, and mushrooms. Cut the top off of the squash and scoop out seeds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C degrees.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil, and sauté chopped onion and pepper until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add mushrooms and sauté a little longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked vegetables and raisins to the cooked quinoa and mix.
- Stuff the squash with the quinoa mixture and cover with the squash top.
- Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes or until the squash is soft. Remove the top for the last 10 minutes.
- Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!