photo by VeggiesByCandlelight
- Ready In:
12 6" crepes
- 1⁄3 cup quinoa flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup almond milk
- Quinoa Crepes with Hemp Vanilla Sauce & Fruit . Quinoa & brown rice flours produce a gluten free spin on an old favorite.
- Combine the flours & cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs, egg whites and almond milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled six-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Pour two tablespoons of batter into the center of the pan, tilting in a circular motion to spread evenly over the bottom.
- Flip the crepe when the edges begin to curl (about 30 to 45 seconds). Cook the other side for another 30 seconds, then remove from the pan.
- Place the hot crepe on a plate and cover with foil. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>A few years ago I decided to live a healthier lifestyle .. My blog is a reflection .. not only of what it took to get where I am today .. but the day-to-day recipes that help me maintain.</p>