Quinoa Black Bean Broccoli Deliciousness
- Ready In:
- 2 2⁄3 cups quinoa
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 18 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped and softened
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 zucchini, cut into long ribbons
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed in microwave
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make the quinoa according the directions on package. Typically 2 parts liquid, 1 part quinoa, cooked for 10-15 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- While the quinoa is cooking, heat the garlic in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook until tender.
- When the quinoa and zucchini are done, add all other ingredients and allow to reheat over medium low heat.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!