photo by thebeeskitchen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of flavored breadcrumbs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into small bites
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, mix the quinoa with the spices, olive oil and Parmesan. With wet hands form a small ball, about 2 inches diameter and insert inside a small piece of mozarella. Cover up the whole to completely close the arancini. Coat it in the eggs then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat up the oven to 400 and bake for 30-35. Serve hot.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Modern and tasty recipes with a moroccan inspiration. At the Bee's Kitchen, you will find homemade and unique recipes that are made from fresh and organic ingredients. Inspired by my moroccan childhood, my recipes are adapted to the modern cooking techniques. I courage you to contact me for any questions or suggestions.