Quickie Pepperoni Pizza for One
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 -10 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients and spread on the tortilla.
- Top tortilla with mozzarella and scatter pepperoni over the cheese; sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Bake 10 min at 325°F.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
The kids and I were snowed in yesterday so we decided to make this for lunch. We each made our own pizza. I followed the recipe as written other then we did add some additional "pizza" topping on our individual pizzas. This is nice to make because it is made with ingredients I normally have on hand. We all enjoyed them.