Quick Snack Cheese and Jalapeno Quesadilla
It always makes me laugh when I hear people saying Jalapeño with 'J' and not a 'H' sound. It reminds me of days gone by when I used to say it! Whatever the case these are just gorgeous, the heat of the Jalapeno cooled by the cheese against the foil of the crisp tortilla is just perfect
- Ready In:
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 75 g grated cheese
- 8 -12 slices of pickled green jalapeno peppers
- cooking cooking spray (for frying)
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Cook the tortilla until lightly browned on 1 side and take off the heat.
- Flip over and cover the bottom half of the tortilla with the cheese and jalapenos and then fold the top half over.
- Using more spray oil, cook the now folded tortilla on both sides until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is golden brown and crisp.
- Cut into 2 or 4 slices and serve with sour cream or salsa.