Quick Sauteed Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 lb button mushroom, sliced
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add balsamic vinegar, garlic, herbs, and mushrooms and saute for 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation
The original recipe would provide a very silky blend of flavor which I agree would be a perfect mate for steak or roast chicken side. Preference matter, I doubled the vinegar portion and have slightly more oregano for a stronger taste because I am going to put it in the sandwich this morn together with alfalfa sprouts, radish sprouts and egg. I sense a jolt of surprise from the taste blended together with other ingredients when eating it. My husband really loves it. Would definitely make it again. Thanks for putting this recipe up.