Quick Prosciutto Arugula Gruyere Cheese Appetizer
photo by Evie in L.A.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb thinnly sliced prosciutto ham
- 6 ounces arugula leaves
- 1⁄4 lb gruyere cheese
- Use a peeler, make Gruyere cheese curls.
- take a slice of Prosciutto, put some Arugula salad greens on top, and add some Gruyere, roll it up.
- Repeat with all slices of Prosciutto.
- I split wide slices of Prosciutto length wise to make narrow 1 inch strips, to make smaller neater looking rolls easy for finger food or use with toothpicks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!