Quick Polenta Lasagna
- Ready In:
- heat oven to 400°F Coat an 8-cup casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice each tube of polenta into 9 rounds. Arrange 9 rounds in a single layer over the bottom of the baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella, garlic powder, pepper and egg. Spread mixture in an even layer over polenta.
- In a small bowl, mix together pasta sauce, and chopped sausage. Spread half of the mixture over cheese. Arrange remaining 9 rounds of polenta in a single layer over sauce, then top with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese over sauce. Spray a sheet of foil with cooking spray, then use it to cover lasagna and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake for another 15 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned. let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.