Quick New Orleans Beignets
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 2mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package of frozen rolls, thawed
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar
- Flatten and stretch each roll slightly.
- Pour oil to the depth of 2 inches in fry pan; heat to 375°F.
- Fry 4 at a time in hot oil for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden, turning often. Drain on the paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have 6 children 4 boys and 2 girl,ilove to cook and try lots of different foods,my real name is Britt and i live in louisiana i like to collect recipes,cookbooks,dolls,and angels,i just started having a intrest in teacups and teapots,i also like amish rag dolls.