Quick Mousse Filled Angel Food Cupcakes
- Ready In:
- 1 angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix the angel food cake mix with the water. Just enough moisten don't over mix.
- Pour into 24 cupcake liners in cupcake tins. Don't worry if they're rather full it'll be fine.
- Bake until the tops are golden brown. About 20 minutes they won't take very long. Unfortunately the box doesn't say how long for cupcakes.
- Take them out and let them cool on a rack. While they cool mix the cool whip with the jam and then the pudding mix. It'll be stiff at first but, it's supposed to be thick.
- Cut off the top of the cupcake. Push the center down a little and spoon on a little bit of the mousse. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!