Quick Ham Stir-fry
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick weeknight meal. A cross between a stir-fry and fried rice.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In large wok, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add celery, onion, and green pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add ham, garlic powder and pepper; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice and soy sauce; stir fry 3-4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I needed something quick for dinner and had leftovers from our Easter ham. This recipe fit the bill. I only had a red pepper but it added a nice touch of colour. Also, I did not add the rice to the stir fry but let everyone take the amount of rice they wanted and spoon the stir fry on top. I used Jasmine rice which added an extra bit of flavour. This recipe is easy, tasty and quick to make.Reply
see 1 more