Quick & Easy Loaded Potato Soup (W/Alfredo)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love anything with alfredo sauce. This is quick and easy. Can be vegetarian by just omitting bacon.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag ore-ida steam n' mash garlic seasoned potatoes (24 ounces)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, frozen
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) jar classico creamy alfredo sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 lb bacon (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Prepare potatoes in the microwave, as directed on package.
- While potatoes are cooking, cut bacon into small strips, chop green onions and shred cheddar cheese.
- Fry bacon in a saucepan over medium-high heat, set aside.
- Drain bacon grease, turn heat down to medium-low and pour Alfredo sauce into saucepan.
- Add milk and broccoli florets, stirring occasionally.
- Pour one cup of cooked potatoes into small bowl, mash.
- Blend mashed potatoes into soup.
- Pour 1 cup of cooked potatoes into individual serving bowls.
- Ladle soup over the potatoes.
- Top with cheese, bacon and green onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION