Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding (dry)
- 2 -3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
- Make cake as directed on box. (I always use the 13x9 pan.).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cool whip, pudding, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Frost the cooled cake with the frosting. Put in the refrigerator for an hour or so (to give the frosting time to set up).
- * Optional- If you like, you may drizzle chocolate syrup across the top for a pretty presentation.
- ** Cooking time includes chill time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!