Quick Crab Dip
This is so good and quick to make for gatherings. Serve it on Ritz crackers and let the party start, because the crab dip is here! Cooking time = chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans of fancy white crab meat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- Mix all the ingredients together and chill about 1 hour.
- Serve with "Ritz" crackers!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
just wondering about the quantity of mayo and dressing to 2 cans of crab........ while looking at the pic, there is clearly a LOT more liquid than called for, and no mention of celery? or onions? i make a similar crab dip that calls for BOTH 1/2 cup mayo, and 1/2 cup cottage cheese for 1 can of crab. thanksReply