Quick Chocolate Biscuit Cake (Sugar Free)
photo by zippyzap
- Ready In:
- Pour the water in a saucepan and heat it until medium hot.
- Mix the cocoa powder with the water. Add in Splenda and mix until the mixture becomes creamy and thick. Do not add too much Splenda as biscuits themselves are the major source of sweetness in the recipe.
- Crush the biscuits separately in a bowl. Make sure the pieces are neither too big nor extremely powdery. We just need small pieces.
- Add the cocoa mixture to the bowl and mix it lightly with a spoon.
- Take a small plastic bag and put in the resulting mixture, roll the plastic bag in a cylinder like shape.
- Put the bag in a Refrigerator and allow it to cool for 4-6 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!