Quick BBQ Zucchini
Another quick and tasty way to do vegetables on the BBQ. No need to measure ingredients but don't go overboard on the herbs.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Slice zucchini in half length wise and then cut into serving pieces of around 5cm (2 inches).
- Lightly sprinkle with dill, oregano and pepper, then drizzle olive oil over the top.
- BBQ on oiled hotplate over low-medium temperature for around 4 minutes skin down, 3 minutes face down and a final 3 minutes skin down.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation