Quick and Easy Zesty Marinated Mushrooms
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- 1 lb white button mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 ounces kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- Place mushroom caps in a gallon zip-loc bag with salad dressing. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill medium high heat.
- Remove from bag and place on vegetable grill tray (small holes so they won't fall through) or aluminum foil if you don't have a veggie grill pan. Close grill lid.
- ***If you do not have a grill pan you can also thread 3 or 4 mushrooms (depending upon size)onto skewers and cook on the grill.***.
- Grill 10 minutes or until bottom side is lightly browned and mushrooms are almost cooked.
- Turn mushrooms and cook 5 more minutes.
- You can baste with excess marinade if you wish at anytime during the cooking process.
- These are very hot so "try" to let them cool a little before taking your first bite.
- (Preparation time includes marinating time).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are great. The most time consuming thing is cleaning the mushies and trimming the stems. I added a small bit of red pepper to mine for some color but the taste went very well with the mushrooms. Uber easy and tasty. My skewer of 4 was just right along side a salad for lunch. I used the broiler with no problem.