Quick and Easy Tuna Salad Sandwich for Kids of All Ages
This tuna salad has anyone at bay. Simple and delicious.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces tuna
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- American cheese
- any type of sliced bread
- Empty tuna into bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and pickle relish.
- Mix well and taste. Add more mayo or pickle relish if necessary.
- Toast bread.
- Add lettuce, tuna chef and cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Thanks for posting jmdrag. It was quick and quite tasty. Made as written but substituted cheddar for the American cheese as it is family preference. Added a bit of minced onion to it too. The mayo wasn't enough for DH so I added a dash more. If you grew up on pickle relish in your tuna you will like this. Chilled it and packed it for lunch in a flash. It wasn't the running kind but wasn't the least bit dry either. Spot on. Enjoy! ChefDLHReply
see 2 more