Quick and Easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs raw chicken (Cut into smaller strips)
- 4 chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 cup cooked white rice (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (vegetable oil works too)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the Merinade ingredients.
- Add the chicken to the merinade and let sit for 20 minutes.
- (OPTIONAL) Now would be a perfect time to cook some white rice while you're waiting on that chicken.
- Heat a medium sized wok and empty the chicken and merinade into it.
- Stir fry the chicken on high heat for about 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken during this time.
- (Optional) Add the green onions and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.You are now ready to serve your chicken!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!