Quick and Easy Gluten Free Flat Bread Wraps
These wraps are quick and simple to make. The cost is very low compared to purchasing GF bread wraps. They are great hot or cold. spread or fill with your favourites. Use a good gluten free flour blend. The quality of the blend used does make a difference
- Ready In:
- Mix together the flour, water and salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil and heat a heavy based frypan.
- Stir batter and place a few spoonfuls at a time into the pan. You can shape as oval or rounds.
- Cook until lightly browned underneath then flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve either hot or cold.
- Note: you can use any GF flour eg. purchased flour mix, rice flour, soy flour, maize or gramma flours. For a good purchased brand in Australia- I would recommend "Orgran" brand. You can buy it in most supermarkets and health food stores.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a very, very good recipe. It works up quickly, will tolerate lots of different spices, and I agree with earlier writer, would work well as a sweet wrap with sugar. I also had to add almost double the water. Be sure to leave the bread on the pan until it is cooked through. Excellent recipe and will be a regular one for me!Reply