Quick and Easy Creamy Peppercorn Gravy
photo by Tiz4tggr
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope onion gravy mix
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope mushroom gravy mix
- heat water and half and half in a sauce pan until boiling.
- add all remaining ingredients and whisk until thick and bubbly.
- Once sauce is thickened, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!