Quick and Easy Corned Beef Breakfast Skillet
photo by Cook4_6
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Using a large ovenproof skillet, cook the hash browns and the onion in the olive oil until the potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- Make four wells in the corned beef mixture. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. They will continue to cook after they are removed from the oven.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota and moved to Ohio in 1978. It was quite a culture shock going from the city to living next to the Amish. I spend most of my time cooking, cleaning and caring for my four kids. I have abandoned cookbooks and now cook from favorite, wilted recipe pages and the internet. I fell in love with my Italian family recipes (Scavo, Rotella, Scalzo, Micelli, Grande, Gigliotti) and my Mom's homecooked meals.