Quick and Easy Chili - Diabetic Friendly
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- Crumble ground beef in microwave-safe casserole.
- Add onion; microwave, covered, on high for 15 minutes.
- Drain; break meat into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream, chopped green onions, grated cheese, or sliced ripe olives, if your diet allows.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>September 15, 2007: Here's a photo of me and my two girls before leaving our hotel room to go to an Avett Brothers concert. We're all huge fans of the group. We're also huge fans of each other. It's fun to have adult children. <br /> <br /> <br />--- About me: I'm an artist, and art teacher to kids kindergarten age through 8th grade. My life whirls at a breakneck pace. I teach approximately 800 students, and have 30 different classes each week. It's crazy!!! The rewards, however, are the numerous hugs and good vibes I get from my students. If I didn't have my good-looking husband to stabilize me, I'd surely be sporting a straight-jacket. Oh, and did I mention my yarn obsession? I've made hundreds of crochet items in the past few months, and have a little shop on etsy. Check out my website when you have the time:</p> 8754768"